uulog - query system-to-system transaction log (LEGACY)
uulog [-s system]
The uulog utility writes the status of uucp or uux transactions to standard output.
The uulog utility supports the XBD specification, Utility Syntax Guidelines . The following option is supported:
- -s system
- Write information about file transfer work involving system system. By default, information is written about all systems.
The following environment variables affect the execution of uulog:
- Provide a default value for the internationalisation variables that are unset or null. If LANG is unset or null, the corresponding value from the implementation-dependent default locale will be used. If any of the internationalisation variables contains an invalid setting, the utility will behave as if none of the variables had been defined.
- If set to a non-empty string value, override the values of all the other internationalisation variables.
- Determine the locale for the interpretation of sequences of bytes of text data as characters (for example, single- as opposed to multi-byte characters in arguments and input files).
- Determine the locale that should be used to affect the format and contents of diagnostic messages written to standard error, and informative messages written to standard output.
- Determine the format of date and time strings output by uulog.
- Determine the location of message catalogues for the processing of LC_MESSAGES .
- Determine the timezone used with date and time strings.
The standard output is a text file indicating the status of file transfer work. The format is unspecified.
Used only for diagnostic messages.
The following exit values are returned:
- Successful completion.
- An error occurred.
uucp, uuname, uustat, uux.