t_unbind - disable a transport endpoint
#include <xti.h> int t_unbind( int fd)
Parameters Before call After call fd x /
The t_unbind() function disables the transport endpoint specified by fd which was previously bound by t_bind(). On completion of this call, no further data or events destined for this transport endpoint will be accepted by the transport provider. An endpoint which is disabled by using t_unbind() can be enabled by a subsequent call to t_bind().
On failure, t_errno is set to one of the following:
- The specified file descriptor does not refer to a transport endpoint.
- An asynchronous event has occurred on this transport endpoint.
- The communications endpoint referenced by fd is not in one of the states in which a call to this function is valid.
- This error indicates that a communication problem has been detected between XTI and the transport provider for which there is no other suitable XTI error (t_errno).
- A system error has occurred during execution of this function.
Upon successful completion, a value of 0 is returned. Otherwise, a value of -1 is returned and t_errno is set to indicate an error.