rpc_sm_swap_client_alloc_free-exchanges the current memory allocation and freeing mechanism used by the client stubs with one supplied by the client
void rpc_sm_swap_client_alloc_free( idl_void_p_t (*p_allocate)( unsigned32 size), void (*p_free)( idl_void_p_t ptr), idl_void_p_t (**p_p_old_allocate)( unsigned32 size), void (**p_p_old_free)( idl_void_p_t ptr), unsigned32 *status);
- Specifies a new memory allocation routine.
- Specifies a new memory free routine.
- Returns the memory allocation routine in use before the call to this routine.
- Returns the memory free routine in use before the call to this routine.
- Returns the status code from this routine. The status code indicates whether the routine completed successfully, or if not, why not.
Possible status codes and their meanings include:
The rpc_sm_swap_client_alloc_free() routine exchanges the current allocate and free mechanisms used by the client stubs for routines supplied by the caller.
Please note that the html version of this specification may contain formatting aberrations. The definitive version is available as an electronic publication on CD-ROM from The Open Group.