CSSM_CC_HANDLE CSSMAPI CSSM_KR_ProcessRecoveryFields (CSSM_CC_HANDLE KeyRecoveryContext, CSSM_CC_HANDLE CryptoContext, CSSM_DATA_PTR KRSPOptions, uint32 KRFlags, CSSM_DATA_PTR KRFields)
This call processed a set of key recovery fields given the key recovery context, and the cryptographic context for the decryption operation, and returns a non-NULL cryptographic context handle if the processing was successful. The returned handle may be used for the decrypt API calls of the CSSM.
- KeyRecoveryContext (input)
The handle to the key recovery context.
- CryptoContext (input)
A handle to the cryptographic context for which the key recovery fields are to be processed.
- KRSPOptions (input)
The key recovery service provider specific options. These options are not interpreted by the KRMM, but passed on to the KRSP.
- KRFlags (input)
Flag values for key recovery fields processing. Defined values are:
- KR_ENT-signifies that only the enterprise key recovery fields are to be processed
- KR_LE-signifies that only the law enforcement key recovery fields are to be processed
- KR_ALL-signifies that all of the key recovery fields are to be processed
- KR_OPTIMIZE-signifies that performance optimization options are to be adopted by a KRSP while implementing this operation.
- KRFields (input)
The key recovery fields to be processed.
A cryptographic context handle for the session key is returned. This handle is NULL if the processing was unsuccessful.
Invalid crypto context handle.
Invalid key recovery context handle.
Invalid recovery options.